Divorce

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 14:59:11 -0600

        Hi All,
My solution to this problem, going through this as we speak, is I just =
gave her all I had in love except for my truck, tools, computers, my =
theatre organ and clothes.  I feel much better doing this and starting =
from square one than I would trying to fight over all the stuff that I =
gave her out of love for her. =20
    In my opinion the stuff is hers including the money.  I have the =
best thing left; ie, the ability to work at a profession I love and =
create wealth once more again.  After 30 years, my beloved , now soon to =
be ex-wife will have all that is there to constantly remind her of my =
toil for her benefit and  m a y b e , later on she will change her mind =
about me and return ,which would make me the happiest man on this earth =
.  =20
This is how I am handling the pain.
     "Tranquility Base"  now under construction
                    ETA   April, 99
James Grebe=20
R.P.T. and M.P.T. from St. Louis                              =20
pianoman@inlink.com
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups
                       and
Practical Piano Peripherals