serial numbers

Paja aleks@ptt.yu
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:02:28 +0100

                   Hi List,

          I am calling from Yugoslavia.I work as a piano teacher in =
secondary music school.In our school there are about

20 vertical pianos ("Petrof","August Forster","Ukraina").We would like =
to know the year of production for them.I am

wondering,if somebody from list can send us serial numbers and year of =
production for that brands.

         Sorry if my english was bad.Thanks in advance.

                                                                         =
   Alex