Industrial Chemists, Please?

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 20:18:06 -0300

Hi Joe,
How much is Sgt. Steam and how much.
Has anyone tried a steam jet used to remove guitar necks, I have seen it in a
catalogue. It looks like it would work for injecting steam into specific spots.

I just never got around to ordering one, due to cost and not knowing if it
would work.
Although I suppose it could also be used in player work.
Regards,
John M. Ross