Industrial Chemists, Please?

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 19:03:48 -0600

First - I was wrong about the steaming device that you were referring to.
 It is NOT the one in the guitar supplies catalog that I have.
No offense intended to Joe and Penney Gross, but there is a steamer
available from Stuart McDonald's Guitar Shop Supply - intended primarily
for removing necks from steel strung guitars.  Not nearly as pricey, but
probably not even close to the same quality ( those two things seem to go
together don't they?)  If you are interested in looking at the "pee wee"
version in the guitar supply catalog their 800# is 1-800-848-2273.  What
you are after at this business is item #4059. Can't find my current
catalog, but a '97 cat. shows a price for the attachment as $32.45

John Fortiner
Billings, MT.