Kawai una corda lever

DChadPiano@AOL.COM DChadPiano@AOL.COM
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 23:59:49 EDT

List,

Help! I need to find a cast iron lever for the kedbed shift on a Kawai KG-2C
(1213196). I have only one half of the remaining piece and neither the
pianist at the church nor the mover who moved the piano on and off stage has
any recollection where the rest of the lever is. I have contacted Kawai
America and they have a small order coming from Japan that's due in about six
months and there is no guarantee that they will have the right one needed.
However, it will remain my last resort. If there is anyone who would have a
lever collecting dust and would like to sell it please contact me.

Thanks in advance!!!

David Chadwick RPT
Las Vegas, NV