Valley Gem, Side Grand Piano

George Baldree thecrusher84@hotmail.com
Sat, 03 Jul 1999 20:23:18 PDT

Hi.

I have recently had a lady ask me to find out some information and a side
grand piano she has. I searched Yahoo and came up with this web page so I
thought I would drop you a line and see If I could get some information.

I know nothing about this type of research so could you please refer some
books to me please ?  About the piano. It is a Valley Gem side grand piano
made in Ripley, Ohio. Unconfirmed information I have is that the company
went out of business in  the 1820's.

Any information you could give me would be of great help. Or just point me
in the right direction so I know where to look.

Sincerely
George Baldree