Key Fronts (Removal)

lance lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 15:32:19 -0500

Ron,
I've used a chisel with the most success.  I can mail you an info sheet
using Spurlock designed jigs, etc., step by step to remove, replace, trim,
with one piece keytops.   It's from a class at a PTG Convention.
I can't find it in my index, but there are Journal articles by Bill
Spurlock on how to do it.  Maybe someone else can find which Journals they
were in.

LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to
make them all yourself."