RPT's ... tested or grandfathered?? Thank you

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 12:23:44 -0400

I wish to extend my sincere thanks to those of you who responded to my =
query about grandfathering.  I reread my original post again, and it =
could have been taken in a sarcastic manor.  Thank you all for taking it =
in the way it was intended, in sincerity.

A number of people e-mailed me privately as well as posting on the list. =
 Just to give you an idea of the general tone, there were some who saw =
no problems, and some who saw severe problems.  Fortunately, the general =
feeling was that the most severe of the problems were more than a just a =
year or two ago, and that overall, the testing materials and procedures =
have improved to the point of being quite good, unbiased, and fair.=20

I appreciated the good well mannered responses, and I thank you for your =
input.  You really have set my mind more at ease about this. =20

Hope you all are having a nice weekend.

Sincerely,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, Pa.