Steinway questions

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 21:42:04 -0600

Hi Lance,
                I think you are close enough for Rock & Roll, with new
castors it will probably grow the extra 1/4".
The damper levers are a real mess and some are missing, so it's going to be
fun and games, just love those double flanges.
Abel has a complete duplication service in Germany, so I will try and
negotiate some thing with Wally and the company in KC since they both will
be there.
I use Abel's almost exclusively on vertical rebuilds and get very positive
and consistent results.
Thank's for your help.
Roger