Steinway plate location holes

lance lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 12:57:06 -0500

Wim said;

> Yea, Avery already told me to read more carefully.
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I'll do better next time.
>
> Wim

That's fine Wim, I should have added a   :)  .   So are you all in
agreement that they all have these holes placed as such??

LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to
make them all yourself."

lafargue@iamerica.net