My Sincerest Apology

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 20:45:52 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/99 12:22:05 AM !!!First Boot!!!, Billbrpt@AOL.COM
writes:

<< Dear Pianotech List Readers,

 Please accept my apologies for anything I have said or done on this List
 that was offensive to the List at large and to certain individuals in
 particular.

 My use of rhetorical license has, at times, been inappropriate. In the
 future, I pledge to not use any personally derogatory, inflammatory words or
 phrases and will limit any posts on Pianotech to discussions of our
 profession only.

 I especially apologize to Gina Carter for accusing her of words and
 actions that have since proven to be without foundation.

 Bill Bremmer RPT
 Madison, Wisconsin >>

Bill

Thanks for the remarks, But unfortunately, I'm afraid it's not enough. You
see, I remember you making a similar remark several months ago. Although you
curbed your tongue for a while, after a while, you went right back attacking
those who don't agree with you.

For all of our best interest, I think it would be wise if you signed off the
piano tech list for a while, and give us all a break.

Wim