Hot McLube McPop

Ken Jankura kenrpt@mail.cvn.net
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 19:38:20 -0400

List,
 During the heat wave of late, I was working in my shop which I had
recently dubbed the 'sweatshop', and I heard a 'pop'. I looked around, and
found that the lid from a can of McLube had flipped up. Had I not heard it
I would have found an empty can the next day. I guess the solvents in that
stuff are volatile enough pop the top when the temp reaches 90 or so. I
told our chapter about it that night at the meeting. I received an email
from another chapter member the next day, saying that when he got home, he
found the lid from his can of McLube on the floor, and nothing but crumbs
in the bottom of the can. His name, by the way, is McCoy. Coincidence, I
think not. :-(   Ron, does this start to qualify for another Class II
conspiracy theory?
Ken Jankura
Scorchburg, PA