Dropped Piano

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 21:40:38 -0700

Robert,

Be sure to try some different movers next time.  Is that the
"Butterfingers Moving Company"?  I would get a second
opinion but I doubt that the plate broke.  I once tipped a
Hamburg Steinway D from a dolly over onto its lid.  Only
damage was the action dags  were pulled off the keyframe.
The Heintzman is a great piano and I would keep it but get the
finish repaired perfectly, complete regulation of the action and
tuning.

David Ilvedson, RPT