Class

WPRB@AOL.COM WPRB@AOL.COM
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 08:12:53 EDT

We ( Webb and Ruth Phillips ) will be hosting a German
gentlemen from the Konig company at our shop the first
week of August, teaching polyester repair, and also lacquer
touch-up.  If anyone is interested in all-day classes on either
of these subjects, please e-mail Webb or Ruth at
WPRB@aol.com, or call 215-491-3045 - as soon as possible.
The dates will be August 3 - 4 - 5 (Tuesday - Thursday), and
possible Monday the 2nd. There will be a fee to cover his
expenses.  Hope to see you all in Kansas City.
Ruth & Webb