Alcohol for Cleaning Keys

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 14:31:50 -0600

Larry,The steam generated by SGT Steam or its equivalent , gets the top
surface warm enough that the soil lifts off the ivory. Simply using a soft
rag wipes the dirt off.
SGT Steam will be at the KC convention. Encouragement by myself and others
involved with the product helped to get them  there, Their base is Salt
Lake Utah.
Joe Goss