MidiTuner

Ola Andersson o-anders@online.no
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 09:48:19 +0000

Hi list.
You are the best school I've been to.

        _________Midi Tuner_________

I donīt know enough about computers but maybe somebody could help me this.
Maybe youīve alreddy disgused this or a program like this exist.

Is it possible to put a program between a midifile and a midiplayer that
change the temprement on the song.

For example:
To play a piece of Bach in different temprements
or
To play a jazztune with a HT in different keys (with out modulating the temp)?

I think here of the possibility for downloading the costumers favorite song
from internet and play it with different temprements, keys  and maybe even
with different stretch. The point is  to give the costumer  a picture of how
the tuning could sound on the piano. This could be done with a laptop.

I don't beleave that the digital sound can produce the end result, but it
could be a taste of the possibillites and a very nice service for costumers.

Hairdressers and archetechts has this possibillities.
This program could be little and fast I suppose.

Could it  be driven through a TuneLab or another tuningprogram so the choosen
temp could be tuned directly.

Do I have to make this program myself?!?<g>

I can see I have som wrong spellings here but can't (or bother to) find my
english dictionary.
I donīt think my english teacher is on this list so I take a chance.

Hoping this could be a intresting subject and that I was clear enough
(.....for a sunday morning).

Have a nice day

Yours
Ola Andersson