question about a file? - MS app

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 12:48:09 -0500 (CDT)

>Keith,
>
>I believe that term sprang from usage of MicroSoft applications.
>
>Or was that discribing them  . . .?

Sorry Jon, but there isn't a lot of evidence that much of anything ever
*sprang* from MicroSoft application usage. Something will occasionally drag
itself out into the light and die horribly, but there doesn't seem to be
much springing going on. If you were to change the wording from "sprang" to
"slunk", I'd certainly concede the point.

"Format your hard drive, or Halt and catch fire"     [Y]es   [N]o
                                                      ^
Pound forhead on keyboard to procede.

 Ron N