Heard any good jokes lately?

Dan Eumurian cen09460@centuryinter.net
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 21:31:22 +0000

Judy and list:

I don't know about the *good* part of it, but…

My friends Tex and Slim were out on the range, singing to their
cattle the other evening. Tex hollered out,

"Hey, Slim, whatever happened to our old friend Stretch,
the piano tuner?"

Slim called back, "Old Stretch lost his mind the other
night. He thought he'd try tunin' a barbed wire fence,
and he kept gettin' it sharp."

Dan Eumurian, RPT
1634 Barlow St.
La Crosse, WI 54601