July Journal

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 06:54:25 -0400

If my memory serves me correctly, it is usually well into the month
before the Journal arrives.  Maybe summer vacation schedules slowed
things down a little; who knows?  But we do get used to things arriving
early.  I recently subscribed to Kiplinger's, and the August issue
arrived last week already!

Clyde Hollinger