question about a file?

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:53:52 -0400

Being on the Mac side of things, you obviously would be unaware of what
those on the Intel platform call -anything- released from Mr. Gates &
company. Fortiner knows; Page knows; I know. Now you do too!

At 11:31 PM 7/10/99 -0600, you wrote:
>>OK, that one really took my mind for a spin............ I thought you
>>were referring to a "bastard" file in terms of files as found in computer
>>programs..........  Oh well. :-(  And then again........ "if the shoe
>>fits wear it???"
>>
>>John Fortiner
>>Billings,MT
>
>Hi John,
>
>Even though I was referring to the type files already mentioned thus far,
>I've not heard of the computer program reference concerning a bastard file.
>Care to expound on that?
>
>Keith McGavern

Jim Harvey, RPT
Greenwood, SC
harvey@greenwood.net
"Linux, WinNT and MS-DOS. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"