Anybody Know About This?

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 17:17:22 -0500

I lived in Iowa for five years running the rebuilding shop for the Steinway
dealer in Des Moines:
http://www.riemans.com/

The company was very notable, (40th in the USA according to the Music
Trades), and had stores all over the state.  They did business with every
significant school, collage, and university in the state.  Likewise I
traveled throughout the entire state while I was working for them.  During
this time I have NEVER heard of "Waldorf Collage".

I did a search and located the school web page:
http://www.waldorf.edu/homepage/homepage.htm

It seems to be a very small private Christain college.  According to the
academic listings there is no music program of any kind.  The closest
related thing they offer is a "Bachelor of Arts" degree, whatever that
means.  There is a link to a faculty page but it doesn't take you anywhere.
I'd say that it is safe to assume this is not a credible program.  What do
you think??

Rob Goodale, RPT