Anybody Know About This?

lance lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:38:11 -0500

Richard wrote;
>I  would think it would be aimed at piano majors who wanted or needed to
be
>able to help with their instruments maintenance.

I'm not so sure.  Why get a certificate for that?

LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to
make them all yourself."