Accutuner

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:05:45 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ted:

The only confusion which I have seen with the SAT III in note-stepping mode
is that if you ignore it, ordinary conversation can trigger it to change
notes on you. This is true of all the other machines also. The NoteStepping
can be turned on or off in one direction or both directions. SAT III can
also still use the Note Switching cable if you want to not turn on the
Automatic NoteStepping.

The preocessor runs at twice the speed of the previous SATs. This is
especially noticeable when using the measure button. The small size of
SAT III makes it easy to carry in a small attache case which is the way
I carry mine, along with just minimum tools. SAT III is also cheaper than
a SAT II loaded with all its available extras. Everything comes standard
with the SAT III.

Jim Coleman, Sr.