Baldwin Action Problem

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 20:04:10 -0500

Lowering the studs shouldn't be a big problem other than readjusting the
capstans, BUT, (and it's a big but), this will change the hammer strike
point.  This isn't such a big deal in the bass and tenor, but it can be
critical in the high treble.  Adjust it a little at a time to see what it
does up there.  Who knows, you may even be able to improve it!!

Rob Goodale, RPT