unsubscribe for KC?

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 10:00:12 -0400

Hi Diane,

I just let the messages accumulate and scan them quickly deleting
those of no interest and saving those of interest for more close
examination after going through them.

For the time you will be gone I suggest you leave your laptop home for
better protection and weight saving.  Unless you are one of those who
suffer mail withdrawal like my daughter.

Don't worry about mail, you will be so busy at the convention that you
will no miss it.  Trying to do mail and the convention can lead to
information overload.

Go and have fun and learn.

		Newton