A Quick Hello and Thanks

Rozan Brown rsbrown1@FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 15:31:16 -0500

Dear all,

With KC coming up this week, I have decided that it's time for me to thank
everyone on this list for all of your contributions.  I've been quietly
subscribed since Dearborn three years ago and have slogged through
who-knows-how-many-thousands of posts (the CAUT and ptg-l lists, as well).
I have learned so much - it's been an incredible education!

I feel like I've gotten to "know" so many of you and look forward to
meeting those who I can this week.  Maybe I'll be less anonymous after this
- I've been waiting to have something to contribute!  At this point, it's
just a big thanks from me!

Hope to meet you in person.

Rozan Brown
PTG Associate Member