Question concerning keytops

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:36:04 -0600

You say the list is a little "slow"???  I guess so with a total of about
5 messages for the entire day - well so far.  I,m sure that you are
correct that a lot of folks that normally contribute to the list are in
KC.  Of course, this opens the possibility of discussing some "way out"
topics without crowding the bandwidth. Yes, No???
If you need a confession - I'm not there because I have a customer that
wants her piano restrung asap so guess what I've been doing most of the
day.

Question ON topic:  What are those grand shanks called that have the
knuckle built right into them as on some  older Kimball and Ellington
grands? real names please, not what you feel like calling them. :-)

John Fortiner
Billings, MT.