Pinblock question

Wallace Wilson wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 19:00:17 -0400

Ed:

I use a piece of ply laminated on top so the drill press will slide
easily.  I followed the directions in the reprints to make my own drill
press mount.  I chopped down the tube, turned the head around backward,
and then mounted it onto a 5 degree wedge.  Get the reprints: a few
days' delay won't hurt as much as doing it twice.  I still think getting
someone nearby to let you watch one is well worth the time, too.

--Wally Wilson, RPT