Convention report follow on

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:48:12 EDT

<<<<"4. Don't ever allow Ron and Roger to attend your class and sit together
:-)>>>>

<<"Now wait a minute there, I was very well behaved, not at all disruptive,
and
generally quiet and considerate. Roger will have to mount his own defense.">>

Well now Ron let's not get defensive :-).....I didn't say that either of you
did anything wrong......as a matter of fact you were both superb gentlemen
and I could not have asked for better attention to my
subject...............BUT having you two sitting there and knowing what you
each were capable separately..... I was just waiting for the combination to
...........oh you know!!!!!!! and it was the anticipation of the occurrence
and not the reality of it not happening that got to me :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)
"if you think it, it is, even if it never was or never will be"
Faintly Dull