Keyfronts (removel)

Ron Lindquist ronli@newnorth.net
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:17:56 -0500

Dear Mr. Wimblees,

Tryed your suggestion about using a torch.   Don't know if I did it right
or not.  Started with some old keys---had to use a chisel.   Didn't know
what you meant by POP right off.   Did Not.  Very old material  sn#42590
Shomer Grand.

Ended up using my old iron and a wet rag,  then they pealed off, but not
real easy, -- though easier than no heat.

Trying to do a real good job for the museum  (sp).

They fronts would start on fire, had the spray bottle handy, good idea.
No fire and finished the removal.  Gave myself a cold beer and some
Gorgonzola on a Ritz  for my effort.

Thanks for responding  awhile back and would appreciate how you define POP
OFF.

P.S. tryed address on your e-mail but could not get out.

sorry list for your time

Ron Lindquist   R&R Piano Service
                6039 River Rd.
                Eagle River, Wi  54521