Convention musings

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 06:45:11 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/1999 11:39:52 PM, Roger wrote:

<<"Dang it awl Jim, it's dat Florida accent that had me fooled.">>

Hah! tai'nt no accent fellow, it be plain sutherun speak.  Talk about
 sitting at the table with you, the young man from New Zealand, and Mark B.
from Australia was kinda like listening to a session of the U.N. in debate.
:-) gives true meaning to Churchills phrase "separated by a common language".
And I don't mind being simple, I try to be.....otherwise I confuse myself :)
Jim Bryant (FL)