Who's On List?

Sy Zabrocki only4zab@imt.net
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:15:22 -0600

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Sy Zabrocki=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 1999 7:28 PM
  Subject: Who's On List?

  In the paragraph below I mistakenly stated that I a broke a string. In =
 Wm. Wimblees' class we learned that string break. We do not break =
strings.=20
  Sy Zabrocki
  .

  One morning at the cafe I ran into Wm. Wimblees and we had breakfast =
together. Enjoyed your visit Wim and your class Why Strings Break. =
Yesterday I broke a string on A49 and darn it Wim, I was still wondering =
why that string broke.=20

  Sy Zabrocki--RPT