Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

John Hartman pianocraft@sprintmail.com
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 21:06:36 -0400

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

Jim,

I charge $220 including parts for a complete set of aggrafs. It takes
about 1-1/2 hours to do and is one of the more profitable aspects of a
complete rebuilding. Virtually every piano I do gets a new set. The
exception is if the originals have an obsolete thread size. Mostly I
work on Steinways and these are readily available. If I get lucky and
have the opportunity to re-build a $40,000 Knobe I may have to take a
little more time to re-tap the holes in order to fit the new agraphs. Of
course then I could afford to spend a little more time.

Truly
John Hartman

PS If there are any misspelled words or grammatical errors in this post
please refrain from notifying me.