Who's On List?

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:00:54 EDT

In a message dated 7/30/1999 11:19:34 AM, Joel wrote:

<<"It would allow us to move around,
chat, and flame Conrad to our hearts content.">>

Ahhh!.......I see it now combined cohort's conspiratorial conversations
completly centering corpulently and concomitantly on Conrad.  Yeah I'd go for
that :-)

 Actually the lunch thingee sounds like a good time and solution, especially
if it was the first day........ I'd go for it. Perhaps we could all spring
for a dime or two extra to pay for Andy's lunch, if that wouldn't put him in
a new tax bracket.....!
 It would give us a chance to say 'THANKS' in a minor but concrete way. Also
it would not interere with any class time or break time. Probably there would
be one or two who would have other committments but that can't be helped I
suppose.
Sounds gooooooood to meeeeeee.
Jim Bryant (FL)