Who's On List?

Paul S. Larudee larudee@pacbell.net
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:19:51 -0700

A440A@AOL.COM wrote:

> I missed it too, perhaps the list get together could coincide with the end of
> a last period one day?  Perhaps near the bar, so we could get all those
> drinks we owe each other squared away?
>     I suggest that we all meet for the "drink" between 5 and 6 the second day
> of the convention.
> Regards,
> Ed Foote

Ed's idea is OK for me, but my druthers are for an 8:00 pm meeting.
It's an hour after the exhibits close and an hour before the typical
9:00 reception.  Gives us time to grab a bite.  Some of us may be
involved with the exhibits.

By the way, Ed's class was one of the most spectacular of the
convention.  That's the first time I've seen so many participants in the
last class session on a Sunday!  Dave Lamoreau went to the Ed's first
session and told me not to miss it, and I'm glad I didn't.

By the way, Ed, thinking a bit more about the de Morgan temperament for
Chopin, I'm not sure I want those clean intervals in the high key
signatures.  My piano is now tuned with a Young temperament, and I like
the character, though I might try Jim Coleman's for a change.

Paul S. Larudee, RPT
Richmond, CA