Piano touch too heavy

Ted Simmons ted@brevard.net
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 16:24:41 -0400

Thanks Newton.  I didn't mention that I had Protek'd all flange centers and
applied teflon powder to the knuckles before I regulated the action.  I'm
returning the action next Monday and my next step is to check the damper
upstop rail and damper timing.  I have a feeling that his impression of a
heavy action is all in his head and now that the geometry is correct he may
end up with a different opinion.