List Meeting Time in Arlington

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 17:10:10 -0500

I really like this idea.  You know, the barbershop chorus was a one shot
deal that soon became a tradition.  Now everyone looks forward to it and it
is a real part of the convention.  We do that sort of thing with the list.
Clearly the internet is not going away and we can probably safely say that
this list will be here for ever.  Why not create a traditional private lunch
buffet?  Past list members could attend as well.  For the humor of it
everyone could bring a drawn picture for a bulletin board of what they
perceive someone from the list looks like but haven't actually met!!  Gosh,
I'm excited already!!  (BTW, I'm laughing pretty hearty right now).

Rob Goodale, RPT