Taipei trip/anyone from Taiwan?

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 20:43:27 EDT

I will be in Taipei the first 11 days of August (visit parents in law and
sing in brother in law's wedding - visit the Imperial Palace Museum - can't
wait - and swelter and scratch in the mugginess - car AC went out today
anyway, so I'm starting to get used to it).  Will try to access my e-mail
from Taiwan, but don't know yet how to do this (said brother in law is a
computer hacker so I will probably be able to).

I have no idea if there are any piano technician lurkers on this list in
Taiwan, but I would enjoy meeting you.   I will check my e-mail again before
I leave on Sunday, then try to access my account while there.

Any suggestions from this list for my trip?  I'm very sorry I missed the
convention and the pianotech list get-together - I WILL be in DC next year -
you are an extraordinary, very helpful and resourceful group.

Bill Shull
University of Redlands, La Sierra University
Loma Linda, CA