List Meeting Time in Arlington

Tony Caught caute@accessnt.com.au
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 19:55:29 +0930

Hi List,

As a thought, its obvious that many on the list are also computer people of
some description.  Computer people are notorious coffee drinkers, Howabout
someone finds a coffee shop close to the main venue which could be used as a
meeting place for the list at all times. A sort of drop in and see.  I would
imagine that trying to find a time suitable to all is nigh on impossible as
is trying to talk to 350 people at one time at a meeting or over dinner etc.

Hopefully I and wife will be there next year.

Tony Caught  Australia  caute@accessnt.com.au