Tilting on the lyre

Wed, 02 Jun 1999 12:40:04 -0500

Guy,
At 10:22 6/2/99 -0600, you wrote:

>	While you're at the video place, look for or ask for "The 5000 Fingers of
>Dr. T (erwiliker)" Absolutely bizarre! It's a live action film from... oh
>... late 50"s?... written by Dr. Suess. Really. The prop piano in this film
>is from your worst nightmares. Really.

Dr. T sounded familiar. Among the sources I decided _not_ to use for my
course (Though I can't recall why 18 years later.) was the following:

>Terwilliger, Gordon
	Piano Teacher's Professional Handbook
>		Englewood Cliffs, NJ
>	Lib. Cong 65-10160 C67561

Anybody familiar with both film and book willing to make any comparisons?

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician 	mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College				(319)-387-1204
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

"Far too noisy, my dear Mozart.  Far too many notes."
 - Emperor Ferdinand of Austria 1.5.1786