Pounders

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Wed, 02 Jun 1999 19:42:27 -0400

Friends,

So far I have been using my fingers to play the keys as I tune, but I am
quite aware that some techs have devised a tool to save their hands,
joints, whatever.  I've been wondering if I should give serious
consideration to such, because sometimes I notice fatigue and small
aches and pains.

Are such tools commercially available?  If you made your own, how does
it work out for you?  Can you give a brief description so I can make one
myself?  Or isn't it worth the trouble?  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger