4 pedal upright, 'tremelo' pedal???

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 16:36:09 -0400

> Hi Gordon,
> One of my customers had one. It's strictly "Sales and Marketing"; "more is
> better", and "A sucker's born every minute". Other than that, a reasonable
> old upright piano.
>
> Patrick

No so.  The two WIng pianos I have seen were exceptionally well made,
first class materials and first class workmanship.  These pianos were
just below Mason and S&S and far better than most other pianos.

The one I saw has a shish-boom pedal.  Shish was thin medal covered
leather strips hitting the bass strings and the boom was a felt
covered wooden bar hitting the bass strings.  Very neat and orderly.

		Newton