Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 06:32:21 EDT

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

 David Skolnik wrote:

>> Can anyone recommend a good but reasonably priced mover to transport
>> small grand from Florida to New York.

  Greetings,
      There are several companies, however, one bit of warning.  There is
often damage to the piano when it is shipped,(aside from lost pedals and prop
sticks!).  If the instrument is not sent with a description of ANY AND ALL
finish damage, and then examined on the unloading dock when it arrives,  the
moving companies automatically absolve themselves of any responsibility.
    When it comes back, you must make sure it is examined and all damage
noted BEFORE you sign.  Don't let a receiving store accept your piano for you
without examining it, since once the truck leaves the loading dock, the
driver is innocent of all damage. Close the chute at both ends and you will
know who branded your baby.
regards
Ed
Also, my mover of the last year, (8 interstate shippings) has often delivered
pianos in absolutely filthy pads, leaving marks on the finish under the
straps etc.   I am presently looking for another, so keep them suggestions
coming in. Thanks