Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

Stan Kroeker stan@pianoexperts.mb.ca
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 12:25:20 -0500 (CDT)

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

>Steinway hammers file more or less in layers and that is what
>I would be doing.  I try not to cut through layers on this type of
>hammer.  New Steinway hammers tend to be big with plenty
>of unshaped felt that needs removal for the tone to come out.
>
>David Ilvedson, RPT

I'm not sure I understand this statement David.  If Steinway hammer felt
files in layers and out of the package they have a typical tear-drop shape,
how do we achieve their prescribed diamond shape by removing even layers?

Regard,

Stan Kroeker
Registered Piano Technician

www.pianoexperts.mb.ca