Pounders

Norman Barrett barre46@ibm.net
Fri, 04 Jun 1999 01:19:23 -0500

Hi to all that are interested in "pounders"

I purchased my first pounder but I can't remember who sold it. After getting
used to it, I lost it. I have made several since them in various sizes and am
attaching a photo of the one that I use now. The handle is 1 1/4 inch diameter
that flares to 1 3/4 inch. A leather strap glued at the bottom and attached to
the top with velcro and the bottom is hammer felt.
I am new to attaching pictures so I hope this works.

Norman Barrett
Memphis, TN

DebNorthey@AOL.COM wrote:

> He too Clyde. Have been using the side of my thumb and it's starting to ache
> as well as getting a callous.
>
> Deb

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Pounder.jpg