Moving an Upright

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Sun, 06 Jun 1999 14:19:56 -0500

Pengelly Pensione wrote:

>      Dear Dave et al,
>

>      Trebuchet ?  Would take some practice though.
>      http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~ar39/trebuchets/
>
>      As I recall this didn't do the piano on Northern
>      Exposure much good. :-) so perhaps we'll give
>      this method a pass.

This would be a GREAT event to feature at a national
convention.  Techs could vote for their most hated piano
several months in advance, (I can already think of a few).
When a winner is picked one could be located and then
launched in a parking lot near the convention sight.  Bets
could be placed on distances.  The closest to the mark would
get some free tools or some such thing.  HAAAAAA!!!!!
Anyone game?

Robert Goodale, RPT