Hotel Rooms for KC Convention- Tuesday Night Only

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 07:49:10 -0500

Dear List,

I have good news and bad news. The good news- the response to the all day
Wednesday classes has been overwhelming, thanks to all who are attending.
The bad news- rooms for Tuesday night at the Hyatt are gone. We have sold
out the hotel for that night, it is completely full. The good news- after
Tuesday night there are plenty of rooms available at the Hyatt(another
convention prior to ours will have cleared). The bad news- where to stay on
Tuesday night? Sandy Roady got some rooms at the Westin (adjacent to the
Hyatt and connected by a walkway)but we sold them as soon as they were
available. The good news- we are working on finding more rooms. The bad
news- you are on your own for Tuesday night until we can find some.

WARNING- DO NOT ABUSE HOME OFFICE STAFF, PARTICULARLY SANDY!!!!! THIS IS NOT
THEIR FAULT!!!! ABUSE JOHN RAGUSA OR DALE PROBST IF YOU HAVE TO ABUSE
ANYONE!
WE WILL TELL YOU TO GET OVER IT AND YOU WILL FEEL MUCH BETTER!!!

Thank you for making this a successful convention!

Dale
Dale Probst
Assistant Institute Director
PTG Annual Convention