question

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 16:17:32 -0700

Back some 25 years ago when I had little more than my
Western Iowa Tech diploma I had a job working in ProPiano's
little shop on Diamond Street.  We had a Gaveau grand in for
restoration and I'll never forget trying to level the dampers.  I
didn't know about aligning the wire with the top flange and all I
remember is hours of frustration.  That was the first and last
Gaveau I've seen.

David Ilvedson, RPT