Why?

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 17:55:09

Hi Del,
       You just tweeked my gray mattter, I can see the problem of the
graphite out West starting to tighten bushings. Since in our neck of the
woods it is not often above 40% RH inside the average home, the hydoscopic
effect is not a problem. If fact at the University I can't ever remember it
being above 35%. In summer the air conditioning certainly dries things down.
 I think Barrie hit the nail on the head when he mentioned the cost/supply
factor. The respective companies will then extoll all the virtues, and
never mention drawbacks.
Regards Roger