SHARP organs

Wed, 09 Jun 1999 13:24:57 -0500

At 12:58 6/9/99 -0400, you wrote:
>>Either way, it's like trying to hit a moving target.
>>Worst is when someone sneaks in and turns it on _while_ you're tuning.
>>Arrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>But then you don't know it until you're finished, unless of course, you run
>back and forth checking each note as you tune it :-)

Uhuh, uhuh. I believe I thought some impure thoughts when someone pulled
that trick while I was tuning an organ.  When you're inside the organ case,
you can't always hear the ventilation kick in.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician 	mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College				(319)-387-1204
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

"Far too noisy, my dear Mozart.  Far too many notes."
 - Emperor Ferdinand of Austria 1.5.1786